Thursday, November 29, 2007

Popular Wednes...okay, Thursday

Yesterday - 1 Starbucks
Today - 1 Starbucks

Let's go through this in the most meaningful way possible, shall we?

My favorite things this week are--

Supernatural - Newly converted and loving it. Lame special effects? Who cares? This is about the Sam and Dean relationship, their backstory and angst. One brother who has devoted his life to killing monsters and who never wants to do anything else. Another brother who just wants to be normal, but is continually sucked back into the lifestyle as he cannot abandon his brother. Oh, it hurts so good. Those boys are too young for me, but I so don't care. I love them so much I am reading episode recaps on...

Television Without Pity - better known as Snarks R Us. Their Lost recaps make me pee my pants. As I read the SPN recaps, and find out things I might want to see live, I go to...

youtube - where wonderful people have posted from all the episodes. So I watch SPN, and favorite clips, and wish there was someone around who understood my love for the boys, and the joy I feel when I watch the Supernatural Drinking Game, and the clip montage running to the "I Killed Kenny" Southpark song. Alas, there is only one...and she is to blame for my current obsession.

Is it any wonder I don't get anything done?

Special shout-out to snowcap brownies at Starbucks, and to Bones, who this week gave all the Booth/Brennan fans a gift when they kissed under the mistletoe. The kiss? Very tame, lips pressed together like they were kissing their brother/sister. The result--Booth ends up with Brennan's gum. Very hilarious.

No comments: