Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Popular Wednesday

Some of my favorite things this week:

  • Band of Gold by Freda Payne - I'd forgotten I like this song until I heard it on the radio - suh-weet!

  • Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis - Thanks to the folks at the TV show Chuck for playing this an episode ago. I believe it's circa the 90s, but I'd never heard it before. Now it lives on my ipod.


Has anyone been to see Fred Claus? I'd love to take my daughter, but it's rated PG and I don't know if it's appropriate for a 4 year old. If you like, leave a comment, or email me at ninamamone [at] yahoo.com.

And to wrap it up, my favorite quote from last week's 30 Rock. NBC intern Kenneth is handing out cupcake shaped invites to his yearly party, which normally everyone avoids like the plague. Tracy starts a rumour that rapper T. I. will be there, and the rumour rapidly snowballs with everyone excited to attend. Liz is not happy.~

Lemon: "People are going to show up expecting all this great stuff and they're going to be disappointed and angry."

Tracy: "Just like Colonial Williamsburg."





No comments: