Monday, November 19, 2007

The good times, the bad times

The past week has been one of the best in a while for ideas and getting past blockages in my writing. I'd like to think I was due, but I know it doesn't work that way. A great idea comes, and I get a day of thinking, "I'm brilliant!' Sigh. I love those days--they're the whole reason I write.

Tomorrow J L Langley's With Caution comes out at Samhain Publishing. I'd link it, but they move it after it comes out. I'm debating whether I can wait until tomorrow night to read it, or whether I'm going to stay up and read it tonight. I am so excited for this book. Hmmmm. Decided. If it's out by midnight, I'm buying it. Self discipline is for sissies!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I just had to pipe in on the self-discipline issue. I don't think I have any. Well, that's not true. I just really really resent it.