Sunday, December 2, 2007

When in doubt, go deep


1 Starbucks - My hubby enabled my habit today. He took the kid to run errands and very considerately brought my favorite - and when I say considerate I mean it. He thinks Starbucks is a complete waste of money, akin to throwing it into the trash (I never said it wasn't.) I'm so glad I had my 4 year old memorize my order. You think I'm kidding.

Big shout out to my genius CP Celeste. She pointed out something that rolls like an eighteen wheeler across all my wips. What did she say? Get into some Deep POV, sistah! So simple I should have been able to see it, but I didn't. All I could do was wring my hands and say, "Something's not right!" Suddenly I know what to do in every single place I was having trouble. Thanks, Celeste. Now we're even for the tag line excision ;)



1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

I love deep POV. Really hearing those characters talk. Gotta love those CP's when they put their finger right on the heart of the problem. God bless 'em! What would we do without their insights! Hope that helps you finish that book!