Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Popular Wednesdays

Um...is it okay for me to whip out a Christmas theme? I did wait until almost the middle of December.

Merry Christmas From The Family - Robert Earl Keene. This song...I cannot listen to it enough.

Love, Actually - This may not be a Christmas movie, but I feel like it is. So many good things: Bill Nighy, Emma Thompson...Colin - the guy who goes to America absolutely certain his English accent will get him laid. Spoiler - it does.

How The Grinch Stole Christmas - Classic

Gift Cards - Only for good places - like bookstores, and Starbucks. Sometimes I wonder if gift cards are like paying someone to write a term paper for you - you get a gift without all the gruntwork. Conceivably, you could stop at one store and do all your shopping for the entire season. I'm not that bad, but I would certainly rather by watching Supernatural than hazarding the soulless aisles of a superstore wondering if my father-in-law needs a new knife sharpener, no! a digital frame, no! maybe these DVDs? Are gift cards the easy way out of Christmas shopping?Maybe...but it's still a win/win for the giver and the givee.

Scarves - Ooooh, pretty.

1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

Grinch is my all time favorite Christmas movie. I can almost recite it by heart!