Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl - Or How The Patriots Cut a Swathe Through History

Yeah, it's early, and I may have to change the title, but I have a bad feeling about this. I say a bad feeling, because despite having a husband who is right now colored head to toe in Patriot red, blue and silver, I, on the other hand, am not all about them. Mainly because I'm sick of them winning. I always love underdogs. Nobody likes an unbeatable juggernaut, yo.

And that's just what the Superbowl was missing, by the way, a red carpet decorated by Ryan Seacrest. Thank goodness they've rectified that oversight. Maybe next year they can give away goody bags.

Oh! Kickoff. Nirvana.

1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

Oh, Nina, was it this post that jinxed them? LOL! I only watched the last quarter. What a game. I love a superbowl that comes down to the wire like that!