Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Revelations

Snow day. Ugh.

I'd post a picture but it's too depressing. Two feet of snow on the back deck.

But, hey, this is funny. This past weekend I found out I am ten times less cool than I thought I was. I was called on my pronunciation of the word "blog." Twice. Because I've been saying bee-log, not blog (that rhymes with slog.) And I've heard it pronounced correctly, I know I have. My brain, however, is dyslexic when it comes to this term and to me, blog and b-log, are interchangable. Ugh. At this point, I don't think it's correctable.

We had playdoh out today - every single can we own. As we cleaned up pink squishy blobs from the floor, my daughter says - "What do you do when you have to put a trash can in a trash can?"

1 comment:

Kara Dunn said...

LOL! On your daughter's observation. It's so true! We had to do it once and put a BIG sign on the barrell for the trash collectors. Still, it took them three weeks before they realized we wanted them to actually throw it away!