Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wait...grammar can be sexy?

Had a birthday. Hurray. (maybe you can't read sarcasm in that sentence so I'll spell it out for you.) Hurray *sarcasm*.

As a reverse birthday present, here is a link to Thamiris' Sexed Up Grammar Guide. I love this site. I didn't know grammar could be so darned entertaining. If you like erotica, you will enjoy this site. If you like grammar, you will enjoy this site. If you liked the tv show Xena or Hercules, and grammar, and erotica, you will think you have died and gone to heaven.

Disclaimer* I think you can tell by the title that adult language is used at Thamiris' Sexed Up Grammar Guide. Just so you know.

You know what? After reading that again, I'm smiling. Odysseys and Ecstasy: Grammar totally made my week, y'all.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Wait. Back up. I missed your BIRTHDAY? What kind of jerk AM I anyway?