Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dragon Partee!

Paranormal Romance is spotlighting Dragons this month. Hop on over for a long list of Dragon themed romances, interviews, and other special features.

The entire household is gearing up for the New England Patriot's game tonight. I have to root for whoever they're playing against just to be contrary. Srsly, how many games can they win? Though Tom Brady and Randy Moss are cute together.

DH's attention will be focused solely on the game from start to finish. We've had an invite to watch with friends, but he's refused on the grounds that he doesn't want to be distracted. Heh.

1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

Gotta love those Pats! I just watch the highlights... it's enough for me. My guy refuses to go over to friend's house as well. Totally into watching the game!

I also stopped by to let you know... tag, you're IT! If your blog hasn't had the thrill of being tagged, scoot over to my blog Around the Writer's Block to find out what trouble I've gotten you into!